Administrative / Front Desk Receptionist Volunteer Position
Come join an amazing team while gaining office experience. This position is vital in order to assist with the mission of Triumph Services to help adults in Birmingham with developmental disabilities achieve independence!
Triumph is seeking volunteers to assist administratively. There are various opportunities to help, and we can tailor a position to interested individual's interests/capabilities.
We are seeking a front desk receptionist that will help:
- Greet guests as they come in,
- inform staff of their appointments
- Answer main phone line and record messages
- Light data entry
- Light office duties as assigned
Open for volunteers according to his/her availability during our office hours:
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
*Email Jena Ward if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: