Volunteer Intake Processing (VIP) Volunteer Screener
Volunteer with the Alabama Region of the American Red Cross as a VIP Volunteer Screener!
• Schedules and conducts volunteer screenings over the phone with prospective volunteers.
• Studies and learns each volunteer position description.
• Prepares for each screening interview (i.e. reads a candidates application questionnaire and the corresponding position description they are applying for)
• Asks identifying questions, during the screening interview, appropriate to the responsibilities and qualifications for the volunteer position requested. Provides prospective volunteers with information about the intake, referral and placement process.
• Matches volunteers to positions for which they are best suited, based on skills, interest, availability and available options.
• Updates Volunteer Connection, our online volunteer management system, with candidate information and makes referrals as required.
8 hours per week
This volunteer position can be done remotely.
Apply at :
or email email@example.com
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: